TODAY! Was another busy day at work with the opportunity to leave early so that I could get home and get my assignment done - I have lots of it to do and it is due TOMORROW! Procrastination - I should have an MA in it!
Then an email - out of the blue - to say that I had got through for interview for the job I really want! I am trying not to get too excited YET! I hate interviews! So now it's getting my blog up to date, finishing my assignment - getting ready for a wedding viewing and a pre-shoot and and and . . . then getting through the interview on Tuesday! Can you just imagine me being a Marketing Executive for Tourism and Marketing Wales! I can . . . but for now I need to get my Location Assignment done, my Darkroom assignment on the go and my Studio assignment complete. And think about possibilities later!
In case you are wondering why this photo wasn't taken today but it just makes me think of DREAMS!
And further, for every day I am late I am going to call this Project 365 (???) according to the number of days I actually do - I know I have caught up but I did two posts in one day and that is . . . well . . . cheating!

No comments:
Post a Comment