Just doing catch up - story of my life at the moment - don't seem to be touching sides!
This is Mariette's shot of a lovely photo album waiting to be filled with precious memories on her desk - 'M' - THAT is a very special link to my heart - I {HEART} scrapbooking - I love memories and am challenging you now to get that album filled! Maxine will love you even more one day for being able to go back on her family history . . . lecture over!
Linda's office desk is next - what a lovely busy desk! Miss you sooooo much!
Next up is mine - thank you Mariette for commenting that only I could make a photo of a desk look lovely! That was NOT my intention at all - I wanted to show what a mess my desk is at the moment and how it is dragging me down! Then I took another look at this image . . . my calendar made with Natasha when she visited - which shows a photo of Skyla and the number 13 which is of course her birthday and her luckiest number! Next my sheepskin and tea cup props for newborn shoots - my {& MRS} my new wedding prop! My collection of amazing photography books which I love - some are absolute steals found in various charity shops - some new purchases which one day will find their way into someone else's beloved photography collection! My IKEA boxes filled to the brim with all my treasured scrapbooking supplies new and old! My new cookery books which I have been going through for my food photography module. My Barclays PinSentry which keeps me connected and on top of all our banking. A camera lens and cap. My touchscreen PC which glows that beautiful blue! All in all the essence of ME is reflected in my messy desk - now I don't feel so bad! I will tidy it up but now I have a different perception of the MESS - it is in essence all about ME! My lack of time to keep everything spotless because I am juggling more balls! Just noticed the main thing on my desk is my new iPhone - now I know that this is truly my place - my special corner in the world - and I {HeART} it!
Signing off in anticipation that I can catch up on last weeks post before the new week is upon us! Cheery Christmas glee greetings - we spent out first day on a Winter Wonderland date yesterday watching the girls ice skating and Kay, Mia and I walked part of Cardiff Museum - glee! I LOVE this time of the year - it makes my heart happy!
This was taken in previous years as the big wheel has now been replaced by the sky high swings below! But just look how BEAUTIFUL my City Hall looks and my clock tower - I am truly blessed to work right on this block - I love it so much!
This was taken in previous years as the big wheel has now been replaced by the sky high swings below! But just look how BEAUTIFUL my City Hall looks and my clock tower - I am truly blessed to work right on this block - I love it so much!





No comments:
Post a Comment