It's our first week back and I think after such a long break we need to start at week 1 again! We decided on INSPIRATION some time ago and I just adore Andrea's capture of new buds, new life early in spring - we have so much to capture as Spring is such a special time in the UK. Well done Andrea!
On my student trip to Malta I was blessed to have made this image - and knew I would use it for a TUT as INSPIRATION! She is such a wise old owl - all the years of experience are evident. A harshness shows through as well as such compassion. This dear old lady was sitting in her home making lace with the top half of her barn or stable door open and as we wondered through the streets of Gozo looking at beautiful handcrafts I could not resist capturing this portrait.

For more Gems of Malta from our trip visit http://www.photographybyrhianclaire.co.uk/!
After a LONG hard week full of deadlines and not enough time I am signing off . . .
off to print my assignment for hand in tomorrow, then to bed for a few hours of well deserved sleep! Love and Welsh cwtches to you all!
Cx
1 comment:
Welcome Back - Loved the photos and the post - Lots of love
Post a Comment