I am totally inspired by Andrea's capture on this weeks theme - thank you both to Andrea and Megs for such a stunning shot - well done!
I was so taken with the look and feel of these blossoms in my garden - I couldn't resist and love the blue sky! We have been blessed with the most amazing weather!

And then I just had to stop on the main road between Llantwit and Barry for this amazing dark pink tree - pity I didn't do it justice!

And then I just had to stop on the main road between Llantwit and Barry for this amazing dark pink tree - pity I didn't do it justice!




2 comments:
Love all the pictures - Am so excited for seeing one of your roses tonight...Next time it will be the whole family....Promise...Love Me
Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous all of them! Feels GOOD to be back, thanks for sticking with me xxxxx
Post a Comment