Monday, April 11, 2011

It's time I came back . . . and TUT too!


Phil, Si, Andrea, Nik and Megs


I had the complete honour and priviledge of capturing some of this family's spirit on camera this weekend - not quite film as the poor film camera didn't get pulled out and for that I need to be shot!


Andrea and I {HAD} been doing TUT for some time and when she was a few months pregnant she asked if I would do a maternity shoot for her and I was blown away! Andrea is such an amazing photographer and was putting me in front of the lens facing her - that was a challenge! Our photography styles are quite different and we are the Canon vs Nikon Duo but our souls came together and it felt like we had been personal friends forever! Thanks to the whole family for such a lovely weekend, I do hope that we can do a lot more of this . . .


after all Phil is the best braai chef I know and those sausages were to die for . . .


Megs looked up from her book and gave me an adorable smile . . .


Nik Nik just won my heart over . . .


and the absolute love of their parents is so totally evident I managed to capture just a little of it . . .


And that precious cargo it just calling my name to be my model in those first precious days of it's life!


My Fashion Queen

My precious cargo

Pure love!

My knowledge Tree!

My perfect TUT partner! THANK YOU - THANK YOU - THANK YOU! {PS - we PROMISE we are back so check back here on Thursday for some INSPIRATION!}

1 comment:

Andrea said...

It is most definitely THANK YOU my friend....am LOVING what I have seen so far and am grateful to you beyond words xxxx