Thursday, January 06, 2011

TUT - Week 25 - COLOUR

I just adore this photo of Andrea's - what a wonderful capture of our theme colour!




When Andrea chose the theme I was going through photo's taken at Tintern Abbey on the 30th December and just loved the green in this shot so thought it wise to use for our theme - until I saw Andrea's! Still love my green door and for some this will be quite amusing! Playing a pub quiz one night we had to guess a disney movie with a colour in the title - Snow White - my chirp at the team was "but where is the colour in that!"


Thought you would find it amuzing - from my not very colourful world or rather world of green this week - have a good week all!

3 comments:

Linda-Maree said...

Lovely theme and lovely pictures - well done to you both - Our theme for next week is also about colour - but is more specific - check out our blogs next week...OK NOW - WHAT IS THAT MOVIE TITLE - PLEASE PUT ME 0UT OF MY MISERY....
Lots of love

Lynette Jacobs said...

Wow...you really rocked this challenge. I love the muted colour in your photo.

Mariette said...

Lovely pictures from both of you - capture the theme perfectly in different ways.