
Andrea truly cracked this weeks challenge - I love the composition of this photograph - I love the emotion - you can truly see the LOVE! Well done

Cousins - I love this shot of my daughter and neice - for me it personifies their relationship - I would love to revisit this theme as there is so much to capture just made so little time this week . . .

Meagan - our budding photographer also cracked it this week with this magical shot taken at Oxwich Bay.

I just have to share my shot of the week - Three Cliffs Bay, The Gower, Wales
4 comments:
Great theme again this week Partner, we will def go back and revisit it as it is one i LOVE working with :0)
Meagan cracked the shot BIG time and probably put us both to shame....WELL DONE to her!
Love you shot of the week - MAGNIFICENT.
Hope thing settle down to a mad panic soon lol
xxx
a
BLOWN AWAY - by the theme and the photo - great shots and there is much more in the photos - not just relationship - I can see LOVE!
Brilliant photos both :)
Love both your photo's as see you both had the same thing in mind like Kerstin and I today.
Thanks for keeping the game going and making it so interesting.
Your photos are STUNNING - love them all. LOVE your theme as well - we're going to have to do it as well. Love coming for a visit - but actually, I'm hooked - I'm here quite often!!!!!
hugs -
Post a Comment