Thursday, June 24, 2010

Team up Thursdays - Week 5

All I can say is WOW - Andrea's shot this week is AWESOME! So inspired . . .
I do have a problem - I love portraiture! I can thank a friend at work who loves every other kind of photography for pushing me out the boundaries! Thanks Rich for this idea - I really loved your shot but I love this shot and how a simple chip packet looks like bronze! Between you and Andrea you really are taking me out of my zone but it is all good!


I have some more abstracts which will appear tonite - just have to get off to work now!

And an update on the exhibit from the degree students this week - WOW - if I can go to that level after my first year I will be a VERY happy photographer, not to mention the third years!



Me

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Now I know what it is lol - fab shot again this week, really having SO SO much fun. Looking forward to next weeks theme, gonna be lots of fun!

Kerstin said...

Claire - I am sitting in front of your photo and try to get an idea what it is - love it when photos get my brain to work LOL. Anyway until now I didn't find out what it is - but thats what is "abstract" called sometimes. BRILLIANT theme (will be on my to do list) and perfect photo.

Marcelle said...

Sure is abstract as I cant figure out what you photographed...very interesting...thanks for sharing with us..keeps us all going following each other who are doing TUT.

Corey~living and loving said...

is the chip packet under water? It looks so very cool. well done.