When Andrea's photo came through last night I thought of all the wonderful opportunities we have to shoot such lovely bridges here - some in the most amazing places and villages have grown around them and we have the new and old together. Lovely shot - just makes you wonder what direction you are going in! Good food for thought - well done!

I decided on one of my portfolio shots for the week as this for me captures the essence of my funloving husband - creating a bridge on a bridge - and the dof just does it for me on this one.
Those that didn't make the grade this week:-

Really looking forward to using our imagination for next week!
Thank you for popping by!
Claire
PS - Although I haven't had a chance to comment on everyone else doing Team up Thursdays blogs please KNOW that I have popped by and enjoyed the feast of creativity - my life will return to what I call normal soon!
4 comments:
CLAIRE - what a fantastic photo - I love it - and the theme also (as I mentioned on Andreas blog - I think we have to take it for one of our next projects) - and I have to say I have a weeakness for bridges - don't know why - maybe it "connects"
Well done you two and always a pleasue to pop by.
I LOVE BOTH YOUR PHOTO'S
Andrea's one is really stunning showing an amazing bridge, your photo shows a bridge but also your fun loving man...
I agree with Kerstin, I also love bridges...so thats a good theme for us in the future.
I know the * had an idea but didnt get to it * so well.
Awesome photos Claire.
Fab work partner....love all the shots - this is so much fun :0)
xxx
A
Post a Comment