
For me this week I wanted to do something so similar to Andrea with a Rugby ball especially after the Boks being in Cardiff but shot a wedding at Llandaff Rowing Club on the weekend and as soon as I saw this rescue boat I knew it was my shot! Interesting venue for a wedding and made for some interesting shots in the row boat sheds! Much fun!

Looking forward to some fun with our new theme this week!
Happy Me signing off after a lovely, lovely beach walk!
PS - sorry for the Wednesday post but I have vistitors from SA so am not sure what my Thursday morning will bring!
6 comments:
wow wow wow - what a great photo. I am blown away from that sinple but fantastic "aperture" (don't know if this is the right word) - if you haven't mentioned your weeks theme sport I had to think about but - yes - it is sport. Well done!!!!! head off!!!
Well done!!!
Am loving this adventure we are sharing together and find myself thinking about it ALL THE TIME lol. As I said in my mail and on the blog - FAB photo, well done!
xxx
A
Oh i love your shot - just the type I adore.
I love boats like this - wish I had more to photograph! Wonderful job!
Great set this week. I love the boat shot. It is a wonderful perspective and DOF! well done.
Post a Comment