Can't believe that week went so quickly!
This week our theme was RED.
I spent some time on the weekend taking photo's of my English Rose - Skyla. But she isn't an English Rose as she still says she is a South African through and through and will only support Wales if they are NOT playing South Africa. So - that didn't work although I love the picture . . .
Then I got my creative cap going and wanted to catch red wine being poured . . . red wine you ask - no I don't drink it! I used to have a glass now and again . . . okay, in Little Italy a few more! But on my new eating plan that is totally out of the question until my goal weight is acheived! 125 days to go!
Anyway - a BIG thank you to my production assistant - my dear husband for the pouring of the wine!
This is my interpretation for RED - and of course it had to be a South African wine - my little bit of support for the Boks who play MY team in Cardiff on Saturday!

I love the innocence in Andrea's photo this week - and of course just LOVE it actually as CROCS are my BEST! I just closed my eyes and pictured the many mile these little feet have travelled and explored and for a moment pictured my childhood, the beauty of discovery, so much to learn and do - then realised I am still in the same state!
Thank you Andrea - I think this was a week well done! I am going to cheat now with a few that didn't make it as I so loved your others from last week . . .
My English Rose - NOT!
My extra large canvass shot from London - She's painting the town RED!

And the start of the wine shoot today
All 'Red' signing off . . .
6 comments:
Great fun this week - thanks so much for doing it with me. LOVE the shots that didn't make the cut as well!
xxx
A
Great photo's, I was telling Andrea that your photo takes a lot of skill with the camera so well done - her photo reminds me of home and children....
Have linked your blog to mine today.
brilliant brilliant brilliant - nothing more to say. I totally love your photo - seems there is sooo much more for me to try. Thanks for the enrichment - great work together this week - love both photos.
I love your shot! I did not realize you are expats.
LOVE your photos and THEME! You both delivered a great visual feast!!! Love to come by and visit!!! Well done team!
Your wine shot is just so darn amazing and fun. I love liquid shots. You did it well.
Post a Comment