Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Team up Thursday - New Experience

I have been honoured by Andrea to be her Team up Thursday partner. Firstly, thank you so much it is a privilige!

Secondly, the inspiration for my photo! You came up with 'New Experiences' and I had just returned from a lovely weekend in Matlock sharing precious family time with my Aunt and Uncle. He is probably going to be unhappy I am so cheeky to publish this photo on the net BUT . . . . for a man you does not drive, who was a journalist and managed without having to drive himself, for a man with such a passion for the beauty of a motorbike, for the child in him that came through in this face . . . I had no choice! For a candid snapshot it sure captured a moment!



Your photo is so precious! It takes me back to those days of 'new experiences' with my own children. You have managed to capture such emotion and you can almost feel your little one's pleasure as well as his curiosity while he was playing in the sand. Lovely.



Can't wait to see what next week holds!




















No comments: