our words heal others and other times we need theirs! For ANYONE who reads this blog and who knows how I have battled with 'things' in the scrapbook industry, I was lead to this! It had to be today, a day that has been filled with so much joy that it was easier to let go . . .
Candice said all that had to be said! Thank you!
We played today like there was no tomorrow - the girls really enjoyed the snow! But another little madam enjoyed it more! Jessie hopped around like an energiser bunny on steriod - she was such a treat - from last night when the snow started to fall to this morning when she joined in on the snowball fights - ok I know she couldn't throw any but she would have if she could have - instead she threw herself!
Driving through to Bridgend was such a pretty sight - our normally GREEN fields were all WHITE! It really is so pretty! It is so sad though that so many of the youth in Bridgend cannot look past their problems and see what beauty there is in life around them! We have had a spate of suicides in the youth there and it is so bad now they have stopped it in the press! I still say I think there may be a possibility of a serial killer but that gets laughed at! Everyone says it is something in the drugs - that is so tragic! Life is to be LIVED to the fullest, every opportunity to LAUGH must be taken and when we CREATE beauty in some form, be it through our children, our art, our music or our temperaments we GIVE so much to the world we make it a BETTER place!
I am filled with JOY and after all the fun and laughter in the snow today my home is filled with PEACE and that is always a JOY!
What REALLY tickles you pink?
2 comments:
I agree that Candice hit the nail on the head with her comment about the scrapbook industry and can just imagine what you must have gone through!!
Wow, that is so sad about all the suicides. Some children take life far too seriously.
Heard about the snow - must be awesome and so glad that you are all happy and filled with so much joy.
Keep well and looking forward to seeing you in early May.
You are so right Claire, we often forget to notice the small beautiful things that surrounds us every day. Hugs from Desire
Post a Comment