I love this picture so much- they seem to have caught their carefree spirit in the photo and when taking the photo yourself of yourselves it is quite a something! So lol arrived - I know for all the texters out there its laugh out loud which this photo triggers but it is also with lots of love from our hearts to yours!I have found some awesome sites lately - the kids put me onto piknic and this was the first play - a really easy photo editing site that takes all the FUN out of mucking around in photoshop on your own! My latest version of photoshop elements arrived today and I am INSPIRED!
I have also been INSPIRED to get designersnotes going again and am busy with some journaling articles and new journaling trigger sheets - I will link you to it all as soon as we are up and running which should be within the next two weeks - how JOYFUL am I!
My children fill me with joy, my joyful home smells so beautiful (have YOU had a whiff of yours lately - this is something we rarely do!) and is so full of love and JOY. No I am not kidding even when there is bickering going on as always between siblings and most honest couples - deep down there is always JOY! My biggest JOY is that I am starting to feel better - my body keeps on reminding me that I am not quite there yet but I am feeling a WHOLE lot better! I have sorted out my laptop and now have all the systems running with Vista (breath ...) now we just have to ensure that we are virus free and we are away! This is such an exciting year - I have so much to look forward to - I have a big basket FULL of bath treats which I am enjoying nearly everyday - I have been reminded to do the simple things in life and it is so rewarding! I am enjoying my ME time - I love what I am putting my hands to - be it CREATIVE knitting or writing or digital manipulations. In essence it is all ME!
2 comments:
Way to go Claire - Enjoy every moment!!
I just LOVE that picture - so full of fun and mischief!!
Glad you are feeling better - just keep on looking after yourself.
Looking forward to the revival of Designers Notes.
So glad you are at last starting to enjoy life again. ME time is very important to also be able to give some of yourself to others. Looking forward to the relaunch of Designers Notes. Hugs from Desire
Post a Comment