sometime we need to put things into motion and perspective. Christmas is almost here! It is also our first anniversary this weekend - this year has flown! I sometimes feel that I have been here forever and when we sit and look back, we take a deep breathe and can stand proud! We have survived! That in itself in the current economic climate is a huge achievement! If you feel you haven't done much - just the fact that you are almost at the end of another year is a huge achievement - pat yourself on the back!
I love my tree - I love tradition! We are keeping some old and making new and it is all good. I am sooooo excited to be booking on the Louise Hay and Doreen Virtue weekend next weekend how mind blowing is that to have awesome people together in the flesh! I do no know HOW I am going to control myself until then! I just LOVE their teachings!
I love my family - I have a wonderful man who has taken on the challenges that this move has brought - it has made what we had before even stronger! I love my daughters who have created a new life for themselves - their South African roots will always be there but they have chosen to MAKE this work! We have been brought together as a family and I know I will always cherish these beautiful memories and moments. We have made such special friends who have help to heal the hurts that tore us apart leaving all those we loved and cherished. Some would call them angels that have come our way and I would never doubt that and I am so glad to have made them my friends.
Until later when we are back from Winter Wonderland and Christmas shopping in Queen Street remember to CHERISH what you LOVE always!
1 comment:
I am so glad you are at your happy place and your tree and decorations looks great.
I have also done some soul searching and have come to realise that I love who I am, what I am and what I have achieved. I also have a wonderful man, great children and loving dogs.
Keep well and don't spend all your money!!!
Post a Comment