today I sat and SCRAPPED! It was AWESOME - I thought I had forgotten how - but for getting back into the swing of things I am not too unhappy with my first project and JUST LOVE my second project for the day! I used a 'Pieces of . . .' Original Chipboard album from Demi Designs, Lovely co-ordinating paper - (thanks Dee) and a whole lot of my stash! My FAVOURITE find was my Stargazers Watercolor Palette - if you don't have one you better get one soon! (Thanks Liane for spoiling me!) This album is to celebrate our 'pieces' coming from SA and is a tribute to my family who are all pieces of ME! This came together so nicely it is as though it was all meant to be - I didn't SEARCH for any of the products - they were all on the top of the boxes AND then when I sanded the photo's for my favourite antique look the most amazing thing happened! The ink wasn't dry and the sanding came out green to match the album! What can I say - we plan and God laughs!
Sorry for the bad pic's but it is late and dark and just wanted to get the post up! No excuses I know but I will see what I can do!
Signing off - all INSPIRED!



4 comments:
cool i cant wait till monday
yayy
mwah i love you
The album looks lovely. Glad your Mojo is back. Warm regards
Great to see you back into scrapping now that all your "stash" has arrived. Your album looks lovely.
Post a Comment