Sunday, September 28, 2008

My stash . . .



"If you had a good time it was mine and Lance's idea entirely - Christine had nothing to do with it.

She also said she thinks you have a dirty nose in the picture.

And all of Llantwit Major knows you kiss better than you cook it's the talk of the fire brigade (they're on warning every time you put the oven on) and written on all the toilet walls in the area along with your telephone number.

Happy birthday.

Chris, Chris and Delme"

And I call these FRIENDS!!!! I guess burnt eyes and all the A&E visits are proof of my inability to cook - Thank goodness I can BAKE! My apple tree keeps on bearing fruit and so everyone (almost) I know has had the pleasure of an apple pie or NOW my sisters best recipe - Apple Cake!

I think I am going to take a nice long bath, make sure my nose is CLEAN and smother on the reclaim and sheer cover - to face another day - after all it is a special one, AND I am not cooking!

1 comment:

Tamara-Jane said...

Hello.

It's nice to see how spoilt you were! It's about time. Lol.

Looks like you had a wonderful day! Pity we couldn't be there. I hope you enjoyed your cards, once you finally got to open them.

We love and miss you lots and lots.