for anyone who cares to think about it - in 15 weeks Christmas will be over! Scary thought!
We have been here nine months tomorrow that is even worse!
These shots were taken on Brighton Pier - and I love them! I hated being on the Pier in such bad weather but the GREEN CREME SODA and the biltong was worth it! We savoured it over a half pint and for a moment we could have been in Africa. Then the storm got worse - it lashed us!
We are back home - we are back in routine. The girls are loving being back at school. They love their teachers and I think they love the routine! I have travelled to work with Lance since the floods but am too looking forward to getting back in routine on the trains. It is earlier mornings but the day in the city will end sooner too! We have moved the house around - aha - and Lance thought he left that behind! A sure sign we are settling!
I am enjoying work - busy busy which suites me and getting involved in more and more. It is fun! The house is coming on - the wishlists are growing for Christmas and our biggest wish would be to have you all with us for Christmas!
I just love these photo's don't you?
4 comments:
These pics are stunning. Just shows that overcast weather is the perfect situation for taken portraits. Glad things are getting easier by the day. Warm regards
Those pictures are awesome. Your family are really photogenic and I always enjoy looking at their photos.
Glad you are settling down and once and old habit surfaces, then you know that you are "at home"!
Hello to the mad aunt...
Ha! Lance will never escape that! I rearranged my room on Friday, and then last night Lindi got bitten by the bug and moved her room and we both did the lounge. I will take new pictures and load them on Facebook and onto my blog. I have not updated there in a while, and I think its about time that I did.
I received your email this morning for the photo's. Do you mind if Superman is in it? I will get someone to take a really nice one, even though you already have the nice one's, and send it to you!
Glad to see you guys are settling and it's been so nice being able to chat to you again.
Lindi's friend is in IT and I asked her if we could ask him to please have a look at it and see if he can fix it. Let's hope!
Anyway, I love you lots! Superman sends love too...
Love the pink brolly!
Keep nagging me for the photos, trying to get everyone together is a mission these days.
Chat soon
Love
Tasha
Post a Comment