could have been so different BUT we chose to go despite the bad weather system heading for us! The hotel was magnificent and we lapped up the luxury . . . I was worse than a kid in a candy store! The rest was WONDERFUL and has recharged the battery for the next round! We will not let the storms get us down . . . our boxes are on their way and we are about to celebrate our 9 month anniversary. I cannot believe how time has flown on the one hand and how much we have achieved on the other! A little inner reflection today - saddness still for those we miss so dearly but so full of joy for our new adventure!
Meagan and Skyla are growing up so quickly - I am glad we could still convince them to pose like this. I think those days may be numbered! Lance frustrated - yes, I understand the bike but what else is it? For me it is a time for inner reflection, a slowing down and re-pacing. I think it is time for renewal - for change! Not quite the lines of change we have been through but the inner sort of challenge and change. We are about to start preparing for hibernation but there is a sweet smell of excitement in the air - Christmas, reindeer, joy and eating! Snow and winter wonderland visits and shopping, exploring . . . finding that PERFECT gift to make someone HAPPY! A time of lists, to do lists to give the sense of achievement as they are crossed off, lists of desires, lists of needs and lists that make each of us up! Most importantly, maybe a bucket list! Have you got one?
From a listless me . . .
1 comment:
Hope the weather system did not strike too hard. Glad that you are enjoying what the country is offering, whilst you await your belongings. A white Xmas ... now that can only be special. Warm regards
Post a Comment