I have lovely photos to upload of the girls - showing the change with Meagan towering over Kay and Kay just as tall as Skyla - but alas, we cannot upload - at this stage everything you try and do doesn't work so I was not even going to post - but for those of you out there reading this I will!
We have had an enourmous amount of fun exploring St Donats, Cardiff Castle, Ogmore -by - Sea and so much more. Our Summer Sounds Music festival starts this week and the sun is back with us! We are all off tomorrow to do St Fagan's and Castle Coch and to get plans ready for London and Tenby and and and . . .
It has been lovely having the week off especially knowing that I am now in full time employment! Hope you are not missing us as much as we are missing you - until next time - all our Welsh love - Lance, Claire, Meagan and Skyla xxxxx
No comments:
Post a Comment