
we have had an awesome day - St Davids Day! We started off our weekend last night by going shopping in Queen street after work! Skyla did Build-a-bear and now has Lilly the Leap year Shaggy Puppy! Meagan did a couple of fashion stores! We TREATED them to Mc Donalds! First time in 12 weeks! Last time was in Amsterdam on the way here! A good nite sleep and up (early) to Castle Coch - the fairytale castle! Then off to Cardiff Castle - we parked by the Welsh Assembly as parking there is only 3 pounds for 5 hours instead of closer to town which landed up 5.60 for 2 hours!!!!!! Convert that and you will feel as sick as I did! Then walked passed the Museums - no not today Ma! Off to Cardiff castle, booked our tour and watched the St Davids Parade go past! After the tour we had capucchino and welsh cakes in the dungeon! Gave my heart a test with the heights of the keep! On the way to the gift shop Meagan successfully made the guard laugh and now it is her THING to go to Buckingham Palace to try her luck there too! We then landed up in Queen Street for an unscheduled shopping spree!!!!! Will be on beans on toast this week! Girls got some stunning high fashion outfits, Lance some work shirts - after 10 weeks and 5 shirts he needed a change! On the way home the kids WON! McDonalds for the starving! There is a HUGE selection here and the chicken and bacon deluxe on a sandwich roll is AWESOME! McDonalds in SA needs to catch a wake up - Skyla and I tried the Creme Egg McFlurry last night - I just LOVE Cadbury Creme Eggs - if any of you can remember we USED to get them in SA! I know when I worked at Schweppes they are actually made in Namibia! Go figure! We had a lovely day OH OH OH - the reason for my title is - PERFECT PAWS! Sheepskin lined CROCS! They are AWESOME - pic won't load tonight - I think the laptop is tired after all the pics I loaded on facebook - go check them out - Castle Coch, Cardiff Castle, Lilly and Build-a-Bear, Skyla as a Little Welsh Girl! Two tarts will be loaded too! Love to all - going to bed now it is early hours of the morning but I know some of you have been waiting for this weekends update! See you soon!
1 comment:
THAN YOU MOMMY FOR LILLY
Post a Comment