
Hello all my faithful blog readers out there - not sure if there are any 'cause I never get any comments but that is not going to stop me! This is good for me and my soul - like putting pen to paper and journaling all my thoughts! This photo made me laugh - we are faced with many such road signs on a daily basis and I am going to compare my life to one now! Sometimes we are all faced with challenges and choices - my angel cards say choose what makes YOU feel good about what you are doing and whether it takes you closer to YOUR life purpose! This is quite a profound statement and yet making this choice is sometimes VERY difficult! Today I have had old skeletons visiting me and I have chosen to let them go. . . I will no longer give these things power over me - they are not important and I will not give them the power to affect my new lease on life! WOW - this sounds quite bad but it is not - we made a choice and with everything pointing towards it being the correct choice I will continue along this path. I am finding myself again - yes, I know most of you who REALLY know me were a little worried because I had been LOST for quite some time! And if it is going to take the same amount of time to find myself again - I accept that - I will not venture off the path to finding it again! Gosh this really sounds serious but it is not - it is an adventure!
We have been in Wales for seven weeks and this weekend we rested! We did all the domestic things except for SHOPPING! We are prepared for an awesome week - I am excited for LIFE! I am also ready to go to bed - so enough boring chatter! Until next time - what direction are you going in?
No comments:
Post a Comment