Sunday, December 16, 2007

Home sweet home . . .

is lovely and WARM! Outside is bitterly cold and promising SNOW! I believe this weather is actually not the worst that we are in for . . . it is all fine! We have all had our moments, especially Lance and the girls but soon Lance will have his legs back with wheels and the girls will make friends at school and all will be good. I tried to get us on 3G but guess what - the signal strength followed us - just like Kempton no 3G so off to Bridgend tomorrow again to take it back and try for another option which will require a little patience from all! We will most probably be up and running mid January! I will go down to the internet cafe to update you all and most of you have our new cell numbers. If we don't actually get another chance please all have a WONDERFUL, love filled Christmas full of memories to take you into an AWESOME 2008! I know we will do just that - through persistence Skyla got her wish today - a christmas tree! It is up with lights but decorations to follow! Meagan got her wish today a little shopping spree to make our new lounge feel like home - pretty curtains, cushions and throws and a picture! Soon we will get our boxes here and we fill feel more at home with familiarity around us! This has been a BIG step and I must say that I think we have done ourselves PROUD! We have laughed and cried and travelled well together. Signing off this wonderful warm evening from home sweet home . . . the Welsh Mc Geers!

No comments: