Monday, February 04, 2013

TUM - Edge

Today we have a post theme for edge.
And it's come from me who is slightly on the edge!

I absolutely LOVE Mariettes take. This year I too gave up on an orchid. I kill them every year! And was tidying up over Christmas in the laundry and was about to throw it away and low and behold I saw a long new shoot. One that my dear green fingered friend Gerry tells me about. I was beside myself so am now nurturing it and will celebrate when the buds flower. A huge lesson here - we must never give up on anyone or anything! Sometimes they just need to be left alone to regroup until they need you again to nurture them. So TUM buddies. Are you ready for some nurture?

My take was of Sky this morning with her tickets for tonight. Not sure if the nails put me more on the edge. The take was for her on the edge of her excitement. This year TUM will be full of Sky!

Linda's take is of Brad standing on the edge of a step showing the definition of his calf muscles. True boy. Nice to have you back Linda.

Also have a full house for EDGE with Pam's take. Very intriguing image. Well done.

I still have a catch up for LOVE and will get to that today as well.

Love to all my TUM's.

Xx







No comments: