Monday, March 26, 2012

Project 365 - Catch up . . . again!

The wheels have fallen off - sorry!  With an immanent move and losing an hour of my life on Saturday night when the clocks went back - the disruption from the early beautiful summer days that have to be enjoyed as they are the first (lets hope of many!) it has been all too much , but here goes!


Writen and carved in salt - side view!


Hands are my focus at the moment!


Detail in the chandeliers - all made from salt!


I fell in love with Mr Shadow when we made eye contact!


The huge walls made of wood which absorb the salt which in turn preserves the wood - giving it the strength to hold up the caverns!



Down a disused rail track about 145m underground!


Yet, another chandelier!


Now, a hand and a beverage - let me guess it has to be alcoholic - goes without saying on student trips!


This was so amazing - so pleased with the film negatives too!


Shooting from the hip in the Jewish Quarter with my 50mm lens - love it!


This is my film negative scanned - even better than the digital version!



Next time I have to visit a convent.


Interesting doors.



And wall art!


Typography display in the Transport Museum was awesome!


Lovely chapels!


And door knobs!


ANd this was a shot from the twins shoot yesterday - beautiful memories captured!


So that's it and more to cover Day 80 - 86 (all a bit sly as they are from Poland but I believe they should be shown! (Besides, I totally forgive myself at the moment!)

I am changing my focus and Project 365 will now only be images captured on my iphone - and uploaded on a daily basis - cheers for now!

1 comment:

Mariette said...

Lovely pics Claire....well worth the wait!