Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Project 365 - Day 46

Well at last today - TODAY - I took a new image for this project - saw these divine balls of wall sitting on my desk ready for this months crochet project and KNEW they would make a winner!


I fell in love with merino wool when making winter hats, scarves and gloves or mittens - just love the softness, the texture, the warmth and the breathe!

Making Mia a little hat and jacket to go with her new black dress - don't ask - I know I sometimes shudder I still am one of those that LOVE a baby in white . . . but she's not my baby so it really is just my view - at least the cream will break the black nicely - she always looks smart and pretty - over here babies are dressed up when they go out - no such thing as babygrows - they are for sleeping and considered pyjama's - in my day Meagan and Skyla lived in babygro's or tight and tops sets when they were crawling - it is nice to see Mia dressed up in dresses when she goes out - with lovely little cardigans - she is a spoilt girl!

Well, three days left at work, three days until I pick up my dear friend from the airport, three days until a big wedding viewing - and only an HOUR until the next episode of Greys - nighty night!

No comments: