Saturday, February 04, 2012

Project 365 - Day 34


I know it's late but the valid excuse is that our internet connection was playing up the whole day yesterday! 

This was taken from inside Lance's car yesterday morning - before Christine came to fetch me to drop Gerry off at the airport to wish her Bon Voyage for her first solo cruise.  Gerbear was very brave and I am sure it brought back so many memories as she only ever went with Dave . . .

Today I have menu's to print - assignment to finish and to keep an eye on the snowfall.  We have a wedding at Clearwell Castle tomorrow and we need to make sure we can get there early!  So far from my little window we have only had a light flurry - need to keep an eye on the news!

'Til later . . .

No comments: