Friday, January 13, 2012

Project 365 (364) - Day 13

I spent the whole day yesterday and half the day today in a room that is painted black - with little red lamps in it!  Loads of chemicals and containers and stuff . . .

I am tired - but I am working on a project at home and looked up and saw this . . .


A happy cold day - not so long ago - taken by a special friend - thank you Mike!  I treasure this fun shot of the 'biker' couple!  Good times - one of Bradleys cricket games if I remember correctly!

Sometimes we need to look back at moments like these and remember how far we have come . . . and have a little more patience when our partner feels pushed aside because we are just too tired because we are so busy pushing to get things done so we can move forward  . . .  moments like these make you realise you need to stop and smell the roses and remember what is important!

Love you babe - so glad we have set our date!

1 comment:

Mariette said...

Very true words.