Thursday, December 16, 2010

Team up Thursday's - we're on our way BACK!




Hello all - firstly a BIG THANK YOU to Andrea for being so patient with me as I managed to sink under the pressure of all the course work and am only surfacing for little breathes every now and again!

A few weeks ago we decided to do CULTURE -


I love Andrea's take with the colours and textures that you ONLY find in AFRICA! Well done . . .




For me it was the culture of Wales and the beautiful buildings we have all around us - I just had to capture this ceiling - can you just imagine waking up in the morning and walking down for breakfast? Beautiful, amazing, awesome . . . the building is being renovated and they are starting to use it for weddings - mmmmmmm yes in the back of my mind I would love to capture a princess bride walking down those stairs . . .



And from a pretty winter wonderland that is due for more snow today . . .


I wish you all the happiest wishes for the holiday season - may you all be blessed with much joy, laughter, warmth, full tummies and an extra dose of LOVE and luck!



Cwtches from Wales!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

So so so happy to be back....listen have a proposal for you....know that camera you need to come to Haywards Heath to collect well how about postponing it till March / April next year and then doing a pregnancy shoot for me at the same time ;0)
Just a thought....
xxx
A

Linda-Maree said...

Yay, Yay - welcome back y'all.....Lovely pictures...Lots of love...We also had a bit of a break and I am still struggling with Creativity - But it will all come back I am sure,,,