Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Fun weekend in Matlock Bath


Uncle Mike and I
Playing with settings!


The beautiful view.

Amazing environment with two equally amazing men!





My love for waterfalls will never end and I guess my love for these two won't either!



Was this in Spain?





Pure Bliss to recharge the batteries!








Just kidding!





Crossing time!
We spent a lovely weekend in Matlock Bath - just a flying visit - far too short for my liking but maybe Aunty Liz will disagree! Next time we are living on sandwiches so she does not have to slog over a hot stove and loads of dishes!
Looking forward to another trip later in the year.
Re-charged!








2 comments:

Andrea said...

What an incredibly beautiful place, enjoyed "visiting" it through your photographs....thanks for sharing xxx

Marcelle said...

So excited that you and Andrea are going us for Team Up Thursdays...

My blog is set on Private, if you want to visit send me a message and I'll add you
wortmann.marcelle@gmail.com

Your photo's are stunning....