Sunday, April 11, 2010

Time to Create

I have my scrap space at last! The office has been moved down now that Kay and Quin are in their own place and we sacraficed the Dining Room which was incorporated into the kitchen when they moved in! Now the office is big enough for me to have my scrapping station too! So down came all the boxes from the attic and off to IKEA I went to get lots of storage boxes to pack it all in! I am in heaven and cannot wait to get started! I have enjoyed my weeks leave sorting and cleaning and preparing for tomorrow's interview! Bliss . . .


2 comments:

Andrea said...

looks fab, am sure you will have many happy hours creating....miss my scrappy space. Keep me posted about the trip south you mentioned, we really need to try and meet up :0)
xxx
A

Michelle Ramsay said...

Nice to have some creative space - looking foreward to seeing your creations.