Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Let it snow!

Today we had fun in the snow! We even got Skyla to see if her tongue would stick to the snowman!



I think both of us would like to feel like this photo all of the time but don't know how!



A sneak peak of our family Christmas cards for the future! Option 1:


And Option 2:



Bottom two photos taken by Meagan the rest by me! All photo editing courtesy of Meagan! I think I may be the wrong one enrolling at uni for a photography degree but lets hope I get mine before my children get theirs! Following in her mothers footsteps . . .


1 comment:

Andrea said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the photos and the one of the blue hut is absolutely STUNNIGN - doesn't all this snow just offer such wonderful photo opportunities.

A Photography degree....jealous

xxx
A