
I have been given an award from Michelle which originated from Desire at Doing Life for being a best blogging buddy and dedicated follower.
Here are the RULES for presenting this, hopefully soon sought after award:
Pick 5 bloggers that you consider as your best blogging buddies and deserves this award for their contribution towards the blogging community, no matter what language.State the name of the author of each blog as well as a link to each one's blogs.Each blogger (upon acceptance) of this award should do a post and show the award on their blog and put the name and link to the blog that has given her/him the award.Link to DOING LIFE's blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.Show these rules.
The bloggers I am awarding this award to are about to be announced! A little extra research is going into this as I know there are some pretty amazing bloggers out there who are so life inspiring - I just want to take this opportunity to THANK Michelle for always checking on our progress ( I have just learnt that Michelle follows a couple of bloggers who are sharing their experiences out of Africa - is it a sign?) - may you one day be rewarded with some inspiration or some good old fashioned Welsh hospitality when you are this side of the world! I am so enjoying sharing my journey but feel I have LOST the creativity in this FAMILY blog for scrapbooking so will be creating a little WING soon!
So bloggers, please accept this award from me and THANK Desire and Michelle for their awesome rewards by paying them a visit soon!
Tammy Reader - my beautiful niece who still has to realise how much she has to give the world!
Tammy from (?) Texas now London - This woman is amazing - I have followed her blog for a while and she has totally inspired me as a parent and as someone who is following her DREAM!
Janey from Australia (thanks to Tammy demonstrating an amazing across the miles friendship - I found her a couple of years ago!)- for scrapbooking inspiration you cannot beat and a heartwarming story!
Sorry, Wilna - but you really do inspire a lot of people's souls and creativity and you are home grown!
I am keeping my fifth for last - this is really important! If you think it should be yours - leave a post!
2 comments:
Hi Claire. I am so glad that you accepted the award and are passing it on to your fav blogging buddies. Hugs from Desire
I will definitely take you up on your hospitality offer as my daughter, Leanne, moved to Cardiff this week-end.
Thanks for accepting the award - I do so enjoy reading your blog!
Post a Comment