YES I think I could be considered weird - sometimes I feel as though I come from outta this world = some PERFECT little world out there that is a lot different from this planet!
I have been tagged by Michelle - so here goes . . . 7 Weird things about me!
1. I am very particular about routine although I am always the one who gets out of it so easily! I WISH I could stay in routine as I perform so much better with it!
2. I am weird when it comes to going to a garage for petrol or were I shop - I like to frequent the SAME places all the time - just like I prefer taking one route to work or to a regular destination - it absolutely throws me when Lance drives any which way and goes to any shop or garage! I would be a loyal customer to the end - UNTIL you upset me!
3. I speak my mind, sometimes without thinking and sometimes think I care too much for those around me - when I see something that I think could be wrong I land up 'preaching' or councelling! Sometimes good but also sometimes bad (if you are on the receiving end!)
4. I HAVE to have all my things in one basket! My hair basket MUST have all my brushes and whatever I need in the morning IN IT! Or I turn into a very ugly person! Same with my make-up basket, same with the toothbrush holder - same with . . . You get it! With four girls having past through my house over the years and two still in it this can be a bone of contention! Say NO MORE!
5. I like to be on time - or even 10 minutes early if possible! This has been a learning curve for me here as I am not fully independent yet, so I rely on others or public transport - sometimes public transport, although freezing is the better option!
6. I can be creative in the most aweful mess but it only goes so far then a BIG CLEAN-UP is inevitable and the cycle starts again! WHY can't I just make sure I am tidy all the time it would make my life so much easier!
7. I love to bath for hours - my body turning into a wrinkled prune does not bother me! I love bubbles and I love masks - I think this is when the weird comes in - I post photos of ME all masked up on facebook - come on you gotta admit that is weird! Lance was horrified that I had included his last one too! (He is a closet lover of masks and eye cream!)
Well there you go - that was quick and painless! Only 7 weird things? I could have gone on and on! I often wonder what NORMAL is!
Have a good day guys - while I get ready to entertain 6 little ten year olds all day and night! Yes support is required! Pray that I get through to 10 tomorrow! I know why I don't let the girls have birthday parties too often - I can't go through with the process ESPECIALLY when they are at home! Pay through the nose for outside entertainment YES that is more normal! You see I told you wierd is weird!
Weirdo signing off after TAGGING the following!
Tammy my awesome neice who needs to get creatively blogging again!
Skyla my 40 year old daughter who turned 10 this week!
Karin an inspiration!
Natasha my BESTEST girl friend who needs to blog more!
Wilna For the most awe inspiring and soul uplifting blog check her out!
3 comments:
It was nice to read about your weirdness, but actually I think we are all normall just with a little twist here and there. Hugs from Desire
Dude! fabulous to see you online again, have been wondering so much how things are going there?
PS I do miss the sound of that Harley going past my house ....
CLaire, I love it - you are so normal - I can relate to most of those things, except I don't class them as being wierd!!
Post a Comment