
she is amazingly beautiful and has turned into an "adult" overnight! It seems like yesterday when we held her for the first time! She had some lovely stash and I have some stunning pics to upload from her phone! We are STILL waiting for her main present to arrive - how irritating when the delivery was promised for the 3rd October - unfortunately I will have to throw all my toys out the cot - remind me never again to order online when we need it delivered on time! I must not complain as we have received absolutely everything else WAY too quickly ala order tonight and they deliver the next day by 3am - I guess I have been spoilt! She will however, have loads more fun when her stash arrives - she will make herself look more beautiful than ever and will smell GORGEOUS! She decided against a party, instead we had a cut Tatty Teddie cake, Emily slept over and they joined the boys at the movies - we have not had the pleasure of meeting Callum yet - but he is her life at the moment but did not 'pop the question' as expected on her birthday! Anyway they have another date this weekend so maybe . . .
Here is a pic of the terrible four from Saturday! I just love the beanie!
No comments:
Post a Comment