Sunday, October 05, 2008

Hiding my tickets


we have been hiding these tickets for so long but I thought I would take them out and look at them again! YES we are going! Hope you see us there - I will be the red dot next the the GREEN DOT! It is going to be so much fun and we are going to a concert the evening before and straight after the game - what a weekend it is going to be!

This weekend has been nice and cold - the heaters are on - I think the last load of apples off our tree have been baked into apple pies and apple cake - I even managed to do a banana loaf - and now I'm attempting welsh cakes! The diet version! Quite industrious I would say for a sunday - also managed to catch up with old friends on Facebook - what a wonderful tool!

Loads of love to you all - we miss you and thank you for keeping us updated it is so important! Loads of love - me -xxxx-

(No Michael - I'm sorry you can't have one of my tickets!!!!)

1 comment:

Desire Fourie said...

No come one, no red dots next to green dots ... it should be green next to green next to green etc. etc. Enjoy the game. Warm regards