Sunday, August 31, 2008

And on the road to routine . . . .

As summer holidays draw to a close - the house is clean, the laundry up to date and we slowly get back into routine. We have debates on when school starts but ultimately it is going to start! A new start back at the office as an official civil servant. New enthusiasm and change. We have settled after the sadness that Kay and Quin left behind. We are excited about seeing another part of this amazing little island as we plan to go off to Brighton. I have a huge hunger to scrapbook so I am going to be dabbling with digi as I still have some time to wait for our beloved belongings unless we are surprised shortly.

I have picked up an old friend - one of my favourite books and think that the change in season is bringing other change with it. Maybe a little getting back on track is what is called for. I know that I have to get back onto my photography course and will probably be squeezing an aweful amount into a short time - the quicker we get it done the better! I think that will fill the void of scrapbooking as I am sure I will be disappearing into a world of my own as soon as I start unpacking my goodies! All I know is that whatever I will be lead to at the moment I will dive in with ENTHUSIASM - Do you have enthusiasm for life? If you don't you need to sit back and smell the roses for a while, take stock of what you have and start appreciating everything and everyone around you - sit on the beach or if you can't sit anywhere and watch a sunset - feed your soul!

From a very happy place - loads of love - me! . . . .

2 comments:

Michelle Ramsay said...

I am glad you are happy. That makes a huge impact on everything else.

Enjoy work and I look forward to seeing some more of your digi creations. I haven't thought of doing that as yet, still prefer the feel and touch of the paper and all the embellishments.

Keep well

Desire Fourie said...

It is great to hear that you are happy. Am I understanding it correctly that you are still awaiting some of your possessions to arrive? One can hear in the tone of your latest post, that you are quite content with life on the other side of the big waters. Would love to see some of your digi scrapping and the photography course sounds really great. Wales do seem like a really beautiful place. Glad to know that you are safe and keeping well. Warm regards from sunny South Africa
Desire