Sunday, August 17, 2008

and for the tall and short of it . . .


we have had a jam packed full week of sightseeing and exploring with many highlights. Lots of stories to tell and amazing memories to keep. I am inspired to scrapbook so watch this space! Kay and Quin are off to explore London on Tuesday till Thursday. We still have Tintern Abbey, Pentre Iffan, Tenby and Cardiff Bay on the agenda so we all need to start getting some sleep instead of rolling in at 2am! I am back at work and will hopefully get sorted out with telecoms and a new computer this week. I am glad to say I will be handing in my contract on Monday as I have accepted the permanent post - here's to being an official civil servant! I am eternally grateful that I have been able to post - thank's Quin!

Until next time - from a tired and frustrated house - still trying to settle the pecking orders - and by the time they are all settled it will be back to normal!

Fondest love to all - the Welsh Mc Geers!

2 comments:

karin said...

Hi Claire,
Lewks like you guys have lots of fun over there, but i do miss you.
Take care
k
xx

Desire Fourie said...

Wow, congratulations on landing that new job. I am happy for you. Warm regards