
which photo of this magnificent sunset is the best!
Another week had gone by and we have now been here for two months! A bit more routine has set in, I have been at the Welsh Assembly for what seems like weeks, Lance has been exploring in England. The girls had their half-term break and spent loads of time with Gabby and Emily!
I have found a superb course that I want to take up from next month - so watch this space for more magnificent photographs! One of these is sure to be put into a frame in our new home - it just fills me with amazement everytime I look at it! It signifies LIFE - a reminder that after every sunset - the sunrises again! Reminding us that after a chapter of our lives has closed - a new one is open and it is time to move forward.
1 comment:
your photographs are beautiful.
you are so lucky.
enjoy every moment of it.
lov you lots.
Post a Comment