lines . . .We spent an AWESOME afternoon at Llantwit Beach! We met up with Lance and Michelle and Chris, who had caught up with Chris and his wife - we went to the cafe for coffee. Saw the bikers off to Bridgend and walked! We found a cosy spot to sit and wait for the most awesome sunset! It was well worth the wait! Sorry for missing you all on skype today but as you can see it was worth it! It's halfterm - I am having a four day week - Lance is working in England - LIFE is good!
1 comment:
Your pics are stunning! We do read your blog, even if we don't always reply! I feel the same as you do... I am not sure if anyone ever reads mine because i don't ever get comments anymore either! Lol!
Anyway, i love you lots and lots!
Post a Comment